Monday, August 18, 2014

Tidebuy Vintage Mermaid Floor-Length Sweetheart Appliques Lace-up Evening Dress Reviews

I bought this vintage mermaid floor-length sweetheart appliques lace-up evenind dress on tidebuy.com several days ago. This dress gave me a stunning look on the proms and I am so happy to get such a nice dress on tidebuy.
Look at the picture of the dress, it is very imprpessive and it can make you more beautiful on the proms. The mermaid shape design can show my body curve very well and I look so high and slim. The fabric of the dress is quite nice and it wears so comfortable. The sewn of the dress is quite delicate to make the superb quality.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.

By sabypup**
07/05/2014
The Dress is Beautiful. I can't wait to wear it. It was such a good price and it fits perfectly. I would recommend this site to anyone look to find a dress. The dress also came in expected time.

By Miri**
29/11/2013
Wow dress came faster than i expected. Great dress. This was my first time buy on this site and I am very satisfied with it.The size was no problem ,as well as the lace-up at the back.The dress is just as shown in the photos and perhaps has an even nicer feel. Beautifully made and well cut, well lined makes me feel like a star in upcoming evening! Was expecting more beautiful appliques. Thank you!

By m00n_4**
06/12/2012
Thanks for your good dealings ..The dress was beautiful and did not take a long time to reach.thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment