Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Amazing Mermaid One-Shoulder Juliana's Floor Length Evening/Formal Dress

I bought this amazing mermaid one-shoulder juliana’s floor-length evening/formal dress on tidebuy.com, which is a popular online shopping for women dresses. The dress gave me a stunning look on the proms, and I love the dress so much.
The mermaid design of the dress looks so gorgeous and attracctive. The one-shoulder makes it very graceful and the floor-length cutting makes it very graceful. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By Hil**
27/11/2013
WOW...This is a very sexy and romantic dress. The lapel neck design is my favorite,because it will reveal my shoulder unique and special.I love it very much!The dress is an absolute stand out.I wore it to a evening and had people coming up to me asking where I bought it from! I will definitely order more evening gowns through you!Thank you!!!

By Alex**
05/04/2013
It was my first time ordering at this site, and I highly recommended, it fitted perfectly, no need to fix anything, I was extremly satisfied with the outcome, the dress was great quality, excellent price, very, very good work!!

By Amel**
11/03/2013
I ordered the dress for my party. I ordered it in blue and loved it. It is the right size and is beautifully made. I would recommend it to anyone! Thanks for a beautiful dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment