Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Charming A-Line Sweetheart Pleats Beading Floor-length Dasha's Prom Dress

This charming a-line sweetheart pleats beading floor-length dasha’s prom dress looks so impressive on tidebuy.com, which is a professional online shopping for women dresses. The design of the item is quite gorgeous and it is favored by most women customers on tidebuy.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and lovely. The pleats make the dress very sweet and the foor-legnth cutting makes it very graceful. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
There are many good comments on this item, and you can see the reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
By Nel**
16/11/2013
I wore the dress for my prom yesterday.Everyone said how pretty it was.They all wanted to know where I'd found it and they all commented that I must have paid a fortune for it. I was glad to let them know where I had purchased it and they were all very surprised at the price and for such good quality.Great purchase, and it won't be the last one.

By ssherod**
15/11/2013
When I looked this well designed chiffon gown,how could I avoid purchasing it.I bought it in watermelon,size 4.It fit beautiful,like a glove.Ladies,just close your eyes and shop for this gown!!!!!!!

By giggles31**
24/05/2013
your customer service rep Lisa gave great efficient service im very satisfied with her speedy response.

No comments:

Post a Comment