Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tidebuy Glittering Sheath Square Cap Sleeves Split-Front Sequins Long Evening Dress Reviews

When I met this glittering sheath square cap sleeves split-front sequins long evening dress, I was attracted by the charming design at once. This dress looks so marvelous and it is very suitable for me to attend parties.
I love the design details on this item so much. The sewn of the item is quite delicate and it wears so comfortable with good fabric. The square cap makes the dress very special and the split-front sequins is another nice feature on this item.
There are many good comments on review page, and I read tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By danab**
21/05/2014
Nice dress thank you very much
By imtheman207**
04/03/2014
I am extremely surprised with how well this dress fits! I had the dress tailored for me, as I am quite short- Perfect fit. Enough length left in the bottom to wear hills. The colour is gorgeous and bright.All in all a good experience, I will definitely buy from tidebuy again and would recommend it to anyone.
By carolynzaffu**
25/02/2014
So shining and beautiful my evening dress.This was the most beautiful dress at the party!The dress looks s good on as it does in the pictures.And the split is at a reasonable height,very happy with everything else.Highly recommend the dress.
By evsalva**
11/02/2014
So shining and beautiful my dress.The sequins are beautiful and great quality.Great colours, great material, great fit. Totally in love with the dress. Thanks for the dress.I would definitely recommend this dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment