Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Popular Japanese Style Pure Color Bat Sleeve Thickering Hooded Knit Sweater

I bought this populous Japanese style pure color bat sleeve thickening hooded knit sweater on tidebuy.com, and I love the sweater very much. It makes me very fashionable and I feel so comfortable when wear this sweater.
It has Japanese style and this kind of design is very populous among young ladies. The bat sleeves make me very chic and it looks so casual and spiritful for young women. The material of the sweater is very good and it has good quality.

If you are interested in this item, you can see tidebuy reviews before buying it. The reviews are written by customers who share their shopping experience, and it is useful.
   03/01/2014
By annaliddell**  
I DIDNT RECEICVE ANYTHING YET NOT EVEN THIS SHIRT
 28/12/2013
By aneta.cetnars**  
Very helpful, professional Service. Fast speed delivery overseas. Very satisfied!!!!!
2/01/2014
By tasha**  
This is the second time that I bought from them and they always have a great assortment to choose from!! Great site!!


No comments:

Post a Comment