Sunday, March 30, 2014

Reviews Splendid Slim Bow Knot Woolen Coat On Tidebuy


When I surfed internet to browse the clothing pages on tdeibuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops, I was attracted by this splendid slim bow knot woolen coat at the first sight I met it. The coat looks so lovely and sweet and I love all the design details on this item.
The coat owns an excellent quality with good woolen and it make you very slim. It can keep warm very well and you will not look so fat with the nice design of the dress. It will make you full of energy and spiritful. It is a suitable choice for young ladies. And this kind of style is very populous among young girls with bow knot.
There are good comments on review page, I referred to the reviews before buying this item.
   23/02/2014
By manzarnosh**  
Thank you,a little small for my size,I choose L but I guess it is smaller than american sizes.it is very beautiful and girly and the color is just like the photo.
 22/03/2014
By Ir**  
thank for you nice dress, the quality is so good,I am satisfied with your job, thanks again .
Here I want to recommend tidebuy to more of my friends and hope this site can help them to find theirs favorite clothing just like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment