Monday, March 24, 2014

Tidebuy Luxurious Polka Dots Silk Plus Size Day Dress Reviews


I bought this gorgeous day dress on tidebuy several days ago, and I love the dress very much. Most of my friends speak highly of my choice and they asked me the website to see such beautiful goods online. I am so happy to get so nice a dress with good quality and reasonable price on tidebuy, and I want to share my happiness here to recommend this item to you.
It is a polka dots silk plus size day dress, and the black and white combination is my favorite style. It looks so harmonious and lovely. At the same time, it is fitted with suitable size to my body and it really gives a stunning look. The fabric of this dress is also very nice with silk and it touches so soft.
Here are many good tidebuy reviews, and I saw the reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
   13/12/2013
By charlinfelts**  
Lovely and Pretty! I am crazy for the polka dot which enhances my beauty so well. I love the detailing done on it which makes it so wonderful looking with a nice appearance. I would recommend it to all ladies.
   03/12/2013
By hali**  
I love the black and white combination which is so pretty and lovely. I am extremely glad to have it in my collection and the best part of the day dress is that it is available at a cheap rate.
   16/11/2013
By violetasimo**  
I bought this day dress to wear for normal outing with friends but it is so good and sophisticated that I can also wear it on any formal occasion. I can wear it in my office meetings as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment