Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Fashion Scoop Beading Bowknot Sash Sweep Train Organza Floor-Length Prom Dress


I bought this fashion scoop beading bowknot sash weep train organza floor-length prom dress on tidebuy.com several days ago. When I encountered this dress, I was attracted by this nice appearance and perfect design.
This dress is very populous on tidebuy.com and most customers speak highly of this dress and it is one of the motivation that I want to buy this dress. The fabric is quite nice and it wears so comfortable. At the same time, it can show my body curve very well and I am so pleased to wear this dress to the proms. It can give me a stunning look among others. 


Besides my own feeling on this item, there are also others reviews for you as a reference if you want to buy this dress.
   12/03/2014
By Meganbailey**
The dress was a little saggy at the top, but it is beautiful! The color was exactly the right shade and it looked exactly like the picture!
   08/02/2014
By jeanettefvalent**
This is such a lovely dress and I'm soo happy I bought it.I took the custom measurements,and it fits perfectly.The color is exactly as shown in the picture and the fabric is a great quality for the price.Will definitely buy from tidebuy again!
   03/02/2014
By av**
I decided to order from this site again because the dress I received last time was gorgeous.I ordered this style in silver for my school formal,it arrived in just under three weeks in perfect condition!I was very impressed by the quality of fabric and the way to which it is made.Thanks Tidebuy - for another stunning creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment