Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Famous Round Toe Button Black Suede Stiletto Heels Ankle Boots


I got this famous round tote button black suede stiletto heels ankle boots on tidebuy.com a few days ago. And I love the boots very much for which make me very chic and stylish. The ankle boots are very popular for women and this kind of style is becoming into the trend for a long time with its own special design and gorgeous look.
This pair of the boots make me very fashionable and they give me stunning look when wearing the ankle boots. Most of my friends speak highly of my choice and I am so happy on shopping form tidebuy. The boots are very comfortable and I will not feel hurt even though the boots are with high heels and the platform can reduce the pressure from the heels, so I can walk for along time without suffering a lot.
There are good comments on review page, and you can see tidebuy reviews to get more information:
   04/01/2014
By Modes**  
This is my first order in tidebuy. I got nice appreciation from my mother. She loves the color, material and the style of these boots. I wore these boots in fall season which protects me from the cold.
   31/12/2013
By Yvettebnv**  
I have always liked black boots. These ones took my breath away. The beautiful cut and texture make the boots look trendy. I paired them with a glittering short skirt and rocked the weekend party.
   30/12/2013
By diana.budrev**  
Do not think twice before ordering these boots. I have had a good experience after buying this item from Tidebuy. Very reasonable price is being charged for these beautiful stiletto boots. Delivery is very quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment