Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Chic Halter Neckline Short/Mini-Length Miriama's Sheath/Column Cocktail Dress

I selected this chic halter neckline short mini/short-length miriama’s sheath/column cocktail dress on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. This dress makes me very charming on the proms, and I am so happy to get such a fitted dress to make me stunning.
The cocktail dress is very chic and elegant on the special occasions. It can show my body curve very well. The fabric of the item is quite nice to make the superb quality. When wearing the dress to the prom, most of my friends spoke highly of the dress and they asked the website.
The reviews are written by other customers who share their happy shopping experiences.
   14/02/2014
By Zenob**  
I ordered this in the light sky blue and it looked pretty.Its size is very suitable for me. And i like it very much.Surely i will be ordering more dresses in future.
By Camillashak**  
I am very pleased with the service.The dress was stunning and lovely, very good quality, well packaged. More over, I received 10 days only after my order. I am very satisfied, I hope they will never change.Well done.Thank you tidebuy.

No comments:

Post a Comment