Thursday, October 6, 2016

“Great clothing and customer service”-Tidebuy Reviews

Hi, girls, do you love to order some dresses from Tidebuy? How do you think about it? Maybe you’d read some tidebuy reviews before shopping.


They have a huge collection of clothes with amazing design. nice merchandise and nice sales. when my order did arrive I was happy to see that everything was present and in good condition.
My daughter ordered a dress for a wedding but when she received it, she changed her mind. We followed the instructions for a return and refund, and had no problem whatsoever. I don’t understand the reviews who said that returning items was impossible. She received her refund a week after she emailed the tracking information for the item being returned. IN FACT, I have been viewing dresses and will be ordering another very soon. I am sure that the quality of some items may not be what you expect, but be sure to look closely at the clothing fabric, and read the description thoroughly. You can usually tell if it is worth the price.
Have you finished reading all the tidebuy reviews above?

No comments:

Post a Comment