Thursday, October 20, 2016

Tidebuy Reviews-Everything goes well

I'd love to share some tidebuy reviews with you all, hope you'll enjoy. From these reviews, you can know some details on Tidebuy.

Please read the following tidebuy reviews:

with this site I ordered a lot of stuff for my wedding everything is very fast and there is the same as in the pictures I'm very important because it was the wedding the most important day in the life entrusted to them and you to deliver the best things for your day.

I would like to thank tidebuy for exceptional service. I ordered swimsuits in October for South Africa's summer season and due to local postal strikes I never received the items. Monday I sent tidebuy an email, asking for a refund and without any trouble I received a friendly and apologetic letter wherein they approved my request (although the mistake was not even theirs). Today I received the payment. Thank you so much, I will definitely order again (after all the strikes). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment