Saturday, October 8, 2016

“Really Good Experience”-Tidebuy Reviews

Hi, girls, today you can be so lucky to read some tidebuy reviews and hope you’ll enjoy.

A relative bought for me, I love my dress and handbag, arrived couple days ago, I did wait aprox 2 weeks, is ok to wait for such nice dress, when I buy in USA I am small, depends of the designer, I picked size medium, because I hear Asian sizes run smalls, however is little bet big because has elastic by waist, still looks good and more important FEEL GOOD pure silk, I will go to dance with this dress and not heavy at all, like feather dress….so I will keep buying, while Tidebuy keep shipping asap and selling the same quality as the model picture, and keep giving discounts. Also, thank you for been always some rep ready to chat for questions when I search or buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment