Tuesday, October 4, 2016

“My favorite women's clothing company”-Tidebuy Reviews

Hi, ladies! Do you ever order some dresses from Tidebuy? How do you think about it? Maybe you can know some details from the following tidebuy reviews.


The following are some tidebuy reviews, hope you'll enjoy.

As promised I am updating my experience with Tidebuy. I will also post this in the ratings section. I received my items in 5 days, Placed my order on August 24th and received them Monday August 29th. I did pay for expedited shipping and made sure to email them about my order. I am not sure if they helped however I got my order very fast. 

I've bought two things from Tidebuy. The first fits perfectly and is nicer than I expected, given the price. The second was too small, but was easy to return and they promptly refunded my money. Yes, you have to pay for the return shipping, but it cost all of $3 or so. Very good customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment