Friday, October 28, 2016

“I bought a dress for homecoming from Tidebuy”-Tidebuy Reviews

The following are some tidebuy reviews, hope you'll enjoy. 


I bought a dress for homecoming from tidebuy.com. I ordered on August 23rd and it arrived pretty quickly. The dress was scheduled to be delivered September 14th && it came the exact date! This dress really exceeded my expectations. My dress was just beautiful, I was soo happy! The company packaged the dress with care so that the dress wouldn't be ruined. I would recommend this website to anyone.


reçu ce jour ma commande en main propre, tout s'est très bien passé, délai de réception tenu. Pour ce qui est du produit c'est conforme à la description, c'est joli , simple pour l'installation et solide . Je suis content de mon achat, je pense que je n'aurai pas trouver mieux pour la modique somme avancée . C'était ma deuxième commande sur ce site et indéniablement pas la dernière.


No comments:

Post a Comment