Monday, June 30, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Elegant Ruched A-line Pleats Long Cap Sleeves Taline's Mother of Bride Dress

Look at this elegant a-line pleats long cap sleeves Taline’s mother of bride dress, it is the new arrival on tidebuy.com this year. The design of the dress is very impressive and it can give you an amazing look on the wedding ceremony. Those who want to buy a mother of bride dresses , this item is a nice choice and it can make you graceful.
The special design makes the dress very formal and elegant. And this item owns high quality, and the fabric of the item is quite nice to make the excellent quality. This dress looks very stylish and it can show your body shape very well.
There are many good comments on review page and you can see tidebuy reviews as a reference before buying it.
   01/01/2014
By nave**  
I received my mother of the bride dress today....its amazing..just same in the picture...perfect fitting....thank you very much...really impressed with your service.....all the best...
   18/01/2013
By Prest**  
I ordered this dress for myself as a Mother of the Bride Dress. I was leery of ordering from China (I'm in the US) but I was NOT disappointed!! The Dress is BEAUTIFUL! I sent my measurements and it fits PERFECTLY! Customer Service is amazing. I noticed my dress wasn't shipped on the estimated date and emailed tidebuy. I got a response within 24 hrs AND they offered me a 30% refund. SHIPPING was FAST! I got my dress within days once it was shipped. tidebuy, Thank you!! I'll be back! (and I'll upload a better picture later)
   10/03/2013
By elalfilete**  
Excellent commodity as well as fast delivery, I like it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment