Friday, June 20, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Luxurious Ball Gown Strapless Beads Cathedral Train Lace-up Wedding Dress

I bought this luxurious ballgown strapless beads cathedral train lace-up wedding dress on tidebuy.com. My dress is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy it brought tears to my eyes and my mother when I tried it on for her. It fits nice and snug and the quality is amazing. 
The bead work is stunning. There are a few beads here and there missing and lose but nothing major at all. Very happy and now can't wait to walk down the isle in my dream wedding dress that you have made possible. Thank you Tidebuy for helping my dream become a reality and giving me the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen. I feel like a real princess :) It is everything I hoped for and more!
There are many good comments on revie page, and I referred to theses reviews to get more information before buying it.
   05/03/2014
By Baher.ala**  
I bought two in picture colour for my bridesmaids. There are very good. The quality is better than I excepted it. I bought and many other things for my wedding and I will do it again if need it.
   20/02/2014
By gregnicho**  
I have differently shaped bridesmaids so was apprehensive about buying a dress that suited all of them. This dress was so flattering on each and every bridesmaid, was very pleased!
   19/11/2013
By stef**  
I bought this dress as one of my bridesmaid dresses and its so nice. Really well made and fits really nicely. tidebuy is so helpful and go out of their way to assit you. I would order from them again any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment