Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Modern Sweetheart A-Line Beading Asymmetry Dasha's Prom/Homecoming Dress

I selected this modern sweetheart a-line beading asymmetry Dasha’s prom/homecoming dress on tidebuy.com several days ago when I wanted to attend a very important party. This dress can really give me a stunning look and I am so happy to get such a suitable dress on tidebuy.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and the dress looks so sweet and delightful. The fabric of the item is quite good and the sewn of the item is so delicate to make the superb quality. This dress can show my body shape very well.
Before buying the item I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information. The reviews are written by most customer who express their happiness by shopping on tidbeuy.
      01/05/2013
By vjenkins**  
I was very worried about ordering overseas. I was pleasantly surprised. The dress was completed quickly and shipped very fast. There was one minor flaw - a string on a sequin was left long. But all and all I was happy. I am however not happy with the website, it doesn't work very well and could use some upgrades.
   07/04/2013
By Lau**  
I am very impressed with this dress. It is extremely well custom made. Like it very much.
   24/03/2013
By Elai**  
This is such a beautiful dress! I ordered it in white, and it turned out fantastic! Their customer service is wonderful! Definitely will refer to everyone I know!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment