Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Gorgeous Beading Sweetheart A-Line Short Pleats Homecoming/Cocktail Dress

When I met this gorgeou sbeading sweetheart a-line short pleats homecoming/cocktail dress, I loved the design of the dress so much. And it is suitable for me as the prom dress to my party. This item is from tidebuy.com, which is professional online shopping for women dresses.
The beading makes the dress very shining. The short cut can show my nice legs very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice to make the excellent quality. When wearing the dress to the prom, I can easily be the center of attraction.
Before buying the dress, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
   10/05/2014
By Hebasherif**  
Exactly as picture , good material ,I'll repeat deal with tidebuy many times again .
   01/05/2014
By shaun.gumbl**  
I got this for my school party, custom fit and in pink.Unfortunately it is a little loose around the bust. I will definitely have to get alterations done to correct these problems. If the problems are ignored, the dress is well stitched and looks nice.
   22/04/2014
By so-li**  
I ordered this dress in white for my daughters graduation. She is very petite, so we sent in her measurements for custom sizing, and it fit her so well and looked so pretty on her.The dress is made well, with beautiful ruching and beautiful dress.She was very happy.We will come here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment