Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Simple Sweetheart Ruched Sashes/Ribbons Zipper-up Knee-Length Homecoming Dress

Look at this simple sweetheart ruched sashes/ribbon zipper-up knee-length homecoming dress, it belongs to special occasion dresses column on tidebuy.com. The design of the dress is very unique and it can give women an amazing look.
The ribbon on the dress makes it very sweet and the knee-length design makes the dress so attractive and it can show your long legs very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, you can see tidebuy reviews as a reference.
   19/04/2014
By Maisa.kivis**  
I ordered the same colour as in the picture and also with my own measures and I'm very satisfied! The zipper is a bit tricky sometimes but all in all a good product:)
   02/04/2014
By rosieannmarieaar**  
My daughter really likes her dress.It matches what we saw on the picture.I am so pleased with this dress.I will definitely purchase from tidebuy for all our formal events.
   27/03/2014
By Muneca821**  
Lovely dress,fits well and very beautiful. Can't wait to wear it to my event.I ordered in watermelon colour and it looks a bit brighter than I thought it would be based on the colour chart but i can live with it.I'd say it is closer to a bright salmon than a fresh pinky watermelon.Overall I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment