Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tidebuy Fantastic A-Line Sweetheart Beading Chapel Taline's Wedding Dress Reviews

I selected this fantastic a-line sweetheart beading chapel taline’s wedding dress on tidebuy.com, which is a website that my friend Lily recommended to me. I found this gorgeous dress at once when I browsed the wedding dresses column. This dress gave me an amazing look on my big day. Here I want to share my happy shopping experience on tidebuy.
The design of the dress is so marvelous and it can make me so slim. The beading on the dress makes it very shining and the fabric of the dress is so nice. It touches so soft and wears so comfortable. The sewn of the dress is quite delicate to make the superb quality. When wearing the dress, I become the center of attraction.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference:
By Miran**
06/04/2013
Excellent commodity, I like it very much!
By SuzyQ03**
01/04/2013
I was skeptical to order a wedding dress online but so far I am very pleased. The dress is well made and does look exactly like the picture. Once it was processed, shipping only took a few days! Totally worth the price!
By Dougl**
25/03/2013
thank you it is exactly as in the picture

By Nativid**
16/03/2013
When you change color in the case of the sexynsheath column short mini dress the color you choose goes in the inside or the outside of the dresss. In other word in the pictur shown the stripe are white outside for me and black in the inside of the dress. Also I woould liki to know the length of the dress. Thank

No comments:

Post a Comment