Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Brilliant Sheath/Column Chapel Train Square Sleeveless Lace Dasha's Wedding Dress

When I met this brilliant sheath/column chapel train square sleeveless lace Dasha’s wedding dress, I was attracted by this gorgeous dress at once. This item is from tidebuy.com, which is a professional online shopping for wedding apparel.
Look at the picture of the dress,it is the same as the real one. The design of the dress is perfect to show my body shape very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the superb quality. This dress is really a suitable dress to make me the center of attraction.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By Charlenedlgilbe**
27/11/2013
I love my dress! The measurement guide chart was so accurate, my dress fits me perfect! It is exactly as I expected it to be. The picture shown, is exactly what I got. I received my dress so quickly as well! I will be back to shop for sure!!

28/08/2013
Very beautiful, I have used customs size and it's fit perfectely. Price very low compare to wedding dress in Canada. I received a lot of compliments from our guests. Thanks a lot!

By Tru**
27/03/2013
This dress is beautiful, the quality is amazing, it will just need taking in at the waist, and the shoulders. The service from tidebuy was exceptional. I would highly recommend them. I also have ordered a bridesmaid dress which was fantastic also.

No comments:

Post a Comment