Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Glamorous Strapeless Sequins Beading Pick-ups Floor-length Lace-up Ela's Ball Gown Dress

I bought this glamorous strapless sequins beading pick-ups floor-length lace-up ela’s ball gown dress on tidebuy.com  several days ago. This dress give me an amazing look on the prom and I am so happy to get such a gorgeous dress on tidebuy.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and lovely and the design of the whole dress can make you very elegant and charming. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the superb quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews and I saw the information as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
02/05/2014
Beautiful... Better than we expected!! It fit like a glove and the bead wok was beautiful.

By Cher**
31/03/2014
Good Evening,I have received my order! The dress is absolutely perfect so beautiful even better then I thought!It is absolutely wonderful.The colour and fabric is great.I'd like to thank tidebuy for wonderful customer service!

By danitalla**
18/12/2013
Absolutely amazing dress!Beautifully made.This dress fits beautifully and is very flattering.The shipping was a lot quicker than I expected and the quality of the dress is very high and a beautiful fit on me.Very impressed and will be ordering other dresses shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment