Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tidebuy Pretty Bowknot Ruched A-line Strapless Knee-Length Anderai's Homecoming Dress Reviews

I got this pretty bowkont ruched a-line strapless knee-length anderai’s homecoming dress on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. When I me this item at the firs sight, I loved the dress very much. The design of the dress is very impressive and it can give me a stunning look on the proms.
The bow knot on the dress makes it very lovely and the knee-length cutting makes the dress very chic and it can show my body shape very well. This dress is well made and it fits me very well.
Before buying the item, I read tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By cateandm**
31/10/2012
The style and make is very well done. It was shipped very very quickly!! I was just disappointed that the colour was not what I wanted. I ordered regency but the dress looks more like grape. Other than that, I am happy!

By cateandm**
31/10/2012
The make of the dress is very well done. The fit and cut is very flattering even though I'm a big size. My only disappointment is that the colour wasn't quite what I wanted. I ordered regency, but the actual dress is more a grape colour. Other than that, I am very happy with it!

By I**
18/10/2012
The bow tie is the same as your website showed. Thanks tidebuy!! For the ruffles and other details, I can see you spend so much time.now I am your repeated customer, for the next dress, I won't be worried again.

No comments:

Post a Comment