Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tidebuy reviews: Gorgeous Beaded/Sequins Trumpet/Mermaid Jewel Neckline Floor-length Taline's Mother/Evening Dress

I selected this gorgeous beaded/sequins trumpet/mermaid jewel neckline floor-length taline’s mother/evening dress on tidebuy.com to attend my party several days ago. This dress gave me an amazing look on the prom, and most of my friends spoke highly of the dress so much and they ask me the website from me. I am so happy to share my happy shopping experience on tidebuy.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and lovely and the mermaid shape design can show my body curve very well. It makes me so charming and elegant on that special occasion. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference 
By Ro**
06/04/2014
Arrived just in time for me to make the adjustments. I ordered my size but it was a little smaller. Nevertheless, it was easy to mend. Everybody thought it was so elegant! Now I am brave to order more dresses and clothes at this site. The quality was so good!

By nabia_afgjarnilza**
27/12/2013
Love love the dress.Absolutely gorgeous. Arrived in on time. I chose custom measurements and the dress fits perfectly. Cannot wait to wear it and show off around the party . :) .

By Yvettebnv**
06/12/2013
the gorgeous dress attracted so many my friends when I dress the dress on that day , you know the feeling of being the princess . I will noticed more friends to place order on your webiste again . Thanks for your work .

No comments:

Post a Comment