Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Sexy Column Sweetheart Mini/Short-Length Sequins Dasha's Party/Cocktail Dress

This sexy column sweetheart mini/length sequins dasha’s party/cocktail dress is very popular on tidebuy.com. Look at the picture of the dress, it is very charming and marvelous. This dress is well made and there are many good comments on review page.
This dress looks so impressive and the short cutting makes the dress very sexy and attractive. This dress can show your body curve very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews on this item and you can see the information as a reference before having the idea of shopping.

By polyarn**
28/11/2013
I just love the dress,exactly as shown on picture.Very beautiful dress! When I opened the package I was surprised, it was in PERFECT condition!The detail is so pretty, the style is elegant and the fit was perfect! I'm so glad that I've ordered it and I would recommended it to everyone else, too!

By Andi.**
26/11/2013
I just got my dress, but haven't had the chance to try it on as I'm at work right now!I must say I am pretty happy with the first look of it...The beadings are pretty.Thanks TIDEBUY.. right now I like my dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment