Saturday, February 1, 2014

Review Classy Split Joint Sleeveless Lace Vest On Tidebuy


I select ed this classy split joint sleeveless lace vest for my daughter on tidebuy, and she loved the vest so much. I am so excited to make a nice choice by shopping on this site. The quality of the item is very good and the service on tidebuy is quite sincere. So I want to write something to praise this item I have purchased.
This split joint vest is quite populous among young people, it can you very young and the lace on the vest makes the vest so lovely. The material of the vest is very nice and it can wash easily.This cute vest can match with clothing easily.
There are many good comments written by others, you also can read the reviews as a reference.
   01/12/2013
By justinepb3**  
I love this vest. Very cute. If you are a bit chubby(170+pounds) I would not recommend it because the sleeve slots are pretty narrow so your arms will be getting rubbed raw plus you probably wont be able to move them. I was expecting the lace to look a lot better but it is just kinda glued on and is very thin. The lace on the collar is nice tho and all over still looks really cute
By maryhoti**  
Patient service and fast delivery, the lace vest is very pretty and worn comfortable. Love Tidebuy.
   22/10/2013
By musablecospl**  
Adding lace to the vest is a wonderful design, and it has good quality, inexpensive, it’s worth possessing.
   21/10/2013
By anjakupl**  
Classy quality, I got it today, this top tank is the same as the picture on the website, very pretty.
   05/10/2013
By karissastephe**  
It’s the first time to order from you, the sleeveless lace vest suit me very well, it’a a successful shopping, I will come again.



No comments:

Post a Comment