Monday, February 10, 2014

Tidebuy Amazing Wool Yarn New Arrival Long Sleeves Overcoat Reviews


This wool yarn long sleeves overcoat is the new arrival on tidebuy.com, and it is so eye-catching and populous for ladies. The design of the overcoat is very fashionable with bright colors and perfect cutting.
Look at the picture of the coat, it is very chic for women to wear it in cold days. The material is very good with wool and it can keep warm very well. The shape of this overcoat’s hem brings it very lovely and energetic. The price is quite reasonable at the same time.
You can see the tidebuy reviews to get more information before having the idea of shopping.
   28/11/2013
By catalina.n**  
The fabric wool is very nice,the touch feeling is excellent.
   28/11/2013
By Berni**  
I bought for my mum, but it is a little big. So I asked the customer service to exchange another piece for me, and they promised to me I can received the proper one in 5 days. They did it. I really appreciate the customer service.
   25/11/2013
By pennyla**  
The shape of this overcoat’s hem satisfied me the most, which design brings the overcoat lovely and energy, wearing it you will be a queen.
   30/10/2013
By main00**  
What an amazing overcoat, the blue color will brings me a romantic fell, wearing this overcoat is so dreamlike and beautiful, love it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment