Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Reviews Splendid Slim Bow Knot Woolen Coat On Tidebuy


I bought this woolen coat for my daughter this winter on tidebuy.com. And the coat wons the good quality, it can keep warm very well. It makes people very slim and the design of this item is very lovely for young girls at the same time.
The bowknot is favored by most young girls and this coat is designed for those who like splendid coat with beautiful bowknot and bright color, which can make them lovely and spiritful. The material of woolen material makes the coat very warm, and the quality is no dout very good.

There are good comments on review page, I saw the tidebuy reviews as a reference before buying this item. And the reviews are really helpful to know more about this item.
   23/02/2014
By manzarnosh**  
Thank you,a little small for my size,I choose L but I guess it is smaller than american sizes.it is very beautiful and girly and the color is just like the photo.
12/02/2014
By aneta.cetnars**  
Very helpful, professional Service. Fast speed delivery overseas. Very satisfied!!!!!
25/10/2012
By Jessi**  
Thank you very much! It is really beautiful and well made.
I am so happy to recommend tidebuy.com for you if you want to buy women clothing. This site is very reliable and products are various. You can have a try by shopping on tidebuy.


No comments:

Post a Comment