Monday, February 3, 2014

Reviews Simply Slim Long Sleeve V-neckline Dress On Tidebuy


When surfing the internet on clothing page, I encountered this simply slim long sleeve V-neckline dress on tidebuy, and I was attracted by the dress completely. The design of the dress is very gorgeous and the color is my favorite one. I love the dress with v-neckline because it can make the face look smaller. And the dress can make people very slim, it is really a suitable item for me.
I saw the reviews to get more detailed information, and I found there are many good comments on this item for its good quality and reasonable price.
 03/12/2013
By elina.risho**  
It is exactly same with the description, and the colour is very rich. I washed it first time, there is no colour fade at all. I am pleased with my choice.
   21/11/2013
By Muneca821**  
What a gorgeous bodycon dress, the deep V-neck design is my favourite. And the cutting is just nice to me.
   08/11/2013
By Dunn2**  
The size fits me perfectly eventhough it is free size, and the colour is mature, it is a good choice for office wear.
   25/10/2013
By nessa87**  
The workmanship is very excellent, I can not find any disadvantage for this bodycon dress, my friends they all agreed with my choice.
   11/10/2013
By g-bol**  
The hand feeling is quite good, and the gift from you which I like it so much, thank for your kindness.


No comments:

Post a Comment