Monday, February 17, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Sexy Ruched Bowknot A-Line Sweetheart Neckline Knee-Length Nadya's Bridesmaid Dress

Look at this sexy ruched bowknot a-line sweetheart neckline knee-length Nadya’s bridesmaid dress, it is eye-catching. Most women are attracted by this gorgeous dress and they choose this dress as the prom dress on special occasions.
The design of the dress is very special with bowknot on the dress, and it makes the dress graceful. The fabric is quite good to make the superb quality. The price is quite reasonable at the same time.
There are many good comments on review page, you can see the tidebuy reviews to get more information:



There are many good comments on review page, you can see the tidebuy reviews to get more information:
   19/10/2012
By Ra**  
I think this dress is perfect!How long will the dress be on the site before it is no longer available?Thanks
   29/09/2012
By Jere**  
this was the perfect choice for the setting. I would recommend putting some sort of firm plastic in the points of the neck line and the back, they did want to bend down, I would also recommended getting a good push up bra as the style seemed to want to diminish my bust line. Neither one of these things changed my high opinion of the dress.
   23/07/2012
By Eli**  
The purchase of this dress was the best decision that I could make. I had it tailor made and it's fitting perfectly! Tidebuy has the best costumer service that I have ever experienced!Thank you sooo much!


No comments:

Post a Comment