Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: A-Line Knee-Length Empire Waist Sweetheart Neckline Nadya's Prom/Homecoming Dress


I bought this graceful homecoming dress for my party several days ago, and I love the dress so much for it gave me a stunning look when I attended the party. I got this item on tidebuy.com, which is an official online shopping for women dresses. Here I want to write something to express my happiness on this item.
Look at the picture of the dress, it is very eye-catching with the belt on the waist. And the red color makes the dress so warm and elegant. The fabric is quite good to wear and it is very stylish.
There are so many good comments on tidebuy, you can read the reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
   21/10/2012
By Sara**  
Sorry, I have read some of the questions below and hope this helps.The dress I received look exactly like the one in the photo. was very happy considering I'm bigger than the model in the photo. The dress itself was easy for a friend to take in around the bust and adjust the length.
   16/09/2012
By Katheri**  
i recieved my dress today its so beautiful and it fits perfect i will be ordering from here again i am so happy with my dress its beautiful in white with red trim thank u TIDEBUY its made my day and i will stunning on my day
   20/08/2012
By Dalsbu**  
I am so glad for the dress, especially for the train of the dress, it is suitable for my dress. You are my best website purchase, I will place order on your website again thank you.
I am so happy to shop on tidebuy, and it is really a reliable online shop for women dresses, I will recommend this site to my friends. Hope this site can help you when you are shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment