Monday, February 17, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Attractive Draped Flower A-Line One-Shoulder Knee-length Sandra's Bridesmaid/Homecoming Dress

I selected this gorgeous bridesmaid dress to attend my best friend Lily’s wedding ceremony. The dress gave me a stunning look on that important occasion and the attractive dress really helped a lot. I am so happy to get such beautiful dress on tidebuy.
It is a draped flower a-line one shoulder knee-length Sandra’s bridesmaid dress on tidebuy. It belongs to the special occasion column and it looks so attractive and most customers have chosen this kind of dress to make them more charming and shining among others. It has a good quality and best service.



There are good comments on review page on this item, I saw the reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
   29/03/2013
By Ram**  
it is beautiful. it fit my size exactly. if u can put different colores of the dresses will be perfect
   28/03/2013
By Simo**  
Dress is beautiful! The dress was very elegant when I received this drss but overall I love it. The material was very comfortable, the size and color was right for me. Thanks a lot.
   13/03/2013
By Sus**  
Thanks a lot, the dress size is just perfect, and it's looks like as it is on the pic. It is a very nice dress. The color is much more light pulm than purple (maybe it is because of my monitor). But anyway I'm really happy with it, and the hole process was so fast. I'll keep ordering form you in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment