Monday, November 24, 2014

Reviews Plaid Lapel Long Sleeve Shirt On Tidebuy

I bought this plaid lapel long sleeve shirt from tidebuy.com, which is an online shop that was recommended by my friend Lily. When I clicked this website I found this suitable shirt on men’s clothing column. We both satisfied with the item so much and it looks so cool and fashionable.
Look at the picture of the item, it is very handsome and it is as the same as the real one. The plaid lapel design makes the shirt very attractive and impressive and most men love this kind of style so much. The material of the shirt is very nice and it touches so soft.
There are many tidebuy reviews and I saw the information as a reference to get more information.
By mohamedelsaye**
31/10/2014
It appear that the shirt must be cotton but i don't feel it cotton i think it's polyester
20/10/2014
By tasha**  
This is the second time that I bought from them and they always have a great assortment to choose from!! Great site!!
By marejovcevs**
24/10/2014
very quick delivery excellent quality - perfect - will buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment