Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tidebuy Lovely Korean Style Split Joint Short Sleeves Lace Jeans Vintage Style Dress Reviews

When I met this lovely Korean style split joint short sleeves lace jeans vintage style dress, I was attracted by the gorgeous design of the dress at once. This item is the new arrival on dresses column and it has won many good comments from its customers on tidebuy.
The dress owns Korean style and the split joint design makes it so unique and chic. The lace jeans material make the dress so special and eye-catching. The manufacture of the item is quite delicate to make the superb quality. This dress can be used as a casual dress to make you more fashionable and sweet.
Before buying the item, I read tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By faerie_biat**
14/11/2014
The hanger really doesn't do this dress any justice. It looks amazing on and it's a perfect and unique little party dress for heading out. However the only criticism I will give, is that normally I'm somewhere between a size 6 to 8 (UK size.) Which I think translates into a size 2 to 4 for the US therefore I normally would be a small. Although the dress fits fine, I do find it quite neat fitting around the torso.
25/10/2014
By Jessi**  
Thank you very much! It is really beautiful and well made.
  06/11/2014
By Christi**  
I always have doubt to buy item on website, but this time, I am satisfied as the dress is so chic. Thanks for your dressmakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment