Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Fabulous Straps Sequins Beading Mermaid Court Train Taline's Long Evening/Pageant Dress

When I met this fabulous straps sequins beading mermaid court train taline’s long evening/pageant dress, I believed that I have found the suitable dress on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. I love the design of the dress very much and it can make me so amazing.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and lovely. The cutting is perfect to show my body shape very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to show the excellent quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews and I saw the information as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
By prisxilago**
29/11/2013
I was nervous about buying this dress due to my awkward sizing. The dress arrived surprisingly quickly and it fitted perfectly . Upon opening the box I was totally impressed with the quality and texture of the material.My husband was very surprised,When I wore it.I just looked like a mermaid.This was the first time I've bought a dress online and I can tell you I will be a regular customer. I couldn't be happier!!

By sre**
21/06/2012
wow this dress is beautiful. What is the materail used and could you make it without the sweep train at the back regards michelle reeed
By Bert**
29/03/2013
Fantastic!It is the dress that I want. The dress is wonderful, You are a good website, thanks you.


No comments:

Post a Comment