Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Pretty Bateau Neckline Floor-Length Appliques Beading Dasha's Evening/Party Dress

I selected this pretty bateau neckline floor-legnth appliqués beading dasha’s evening/party dress on tidebuy.com, which is a professional online shopping for women dresses. I love the design of the dress so much and it can give me an amazing look on the proms.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and lovely. The cutting is perfect to show my body curve very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality. When wearing the dress, I become very impressive and it can make me the center of attraction easily. I am so happy to get such a gorgeous dress on tidebuy.

Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By wma-2**
18/08/2014
same as picture but So shiny

By trois**
06/05/2013
The dress is made so well and fits perfectly but I do not think the colour is dark green. It is mid green.

By Nao**
08/04/2013
love my dress, the neckline is so special when I see on website. Now when I put on , I have the same feeling. Thank you.

By Co**
01/03/2013
Very happy with your service and the dress is beautiful. The workmanship is excellent. I will recommend you to others here in Greece.


No comments:

Post a Comment