Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Brilliant Mermaid Floor-Length Court Train Evening Pageant Dress

This brilliant mermaid floor-legnth court train evening pageant dress is very populous on tidebuy.com. The design of the dress is very nice and it has won many good praises from its customers.
Look at the photo of the item, it is as the same as the real one. The mermaid shape cutting makes it so gorgeous and marvelous. The fabric of the dress is very nice and it touches so soft. This dress can show your body shape very well. The sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the superb quality.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By Gib**
27/03/2013
To be 100% frank I was very skeptical to make this purchase, nowever I am very please with what I got. I guess my skepticism was due to two major things: 1) Quality - will we what we saw in the website? And 2) Will it get here (all the way to Brazil) on shcedule? Well, I was impressed with the quality of the dress, especially the decorations, that looks just right (chic, and shining). It was shipped and got here, in Brazil, before the due date, it was a great buy, both in price and product. I am very pleased!

By Gyl**
23/09/2012
The dress is absolutely beautiful! I placed the order for a party. I am a little concerned that the dress would not fit for me. I did place a special order with measurements, but the dress came very quickly. It is shining. I could not be more pleased with it!

By Sigi**
12/09/2012
I am very happy with this dress. Like most I was skeptical, about the web sight, because I am from the US. But everything went perfect! :::Applause::: To tidebuy. The beading was beautiful, and the material was of nice quality! I ordered two items together. Both items arrived in perfect condition!


No comments:

Post a Comment