Monday, November 24, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Brilliant Sweetheart Tiered Beading Miriama's Short Sweet 16/Homecoming Dress

When I met this brilliant sweetheart tiered beading miriama’s short sweet16/homecoming dress, I was attracted by the gorgeous design of the dress so much. This item is from tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. There are various products available on tidebuy and you can find your favorite ones easily.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and sweet. The miriama’s short design makes it so special and attractive on special occasions. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.

Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By annta**
13/03/2013
dress is not the color as shown in picture and have to use some fabric glue on parts of the dress but we liked the color

By Jacqueli**
13/01/2013
It is the dress which I want. You are a good website, thanks again.

By I**
13/01/2013
For the next time if I need to purchase dress again, I will place order on your website without hesitation. Thanks for your nice dress

By Ram**
02/12/2012
I was the princess the night, it is really fantastic. I hope you can always provide me the same quality for the future. Thanks you 


No comments:

Post a Comment