Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tidebuy Korean Style Single-breasted Turndown Collar Trech Coat Reviews

When I encountered this Korean style single-breasted turndown collar trench coat, I was attracted by the gorgeous design at once. I love the design of the coat so much and I ordered this item. This trench coat is from tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops and I often buy clothing on this site and I find products on tidebuy are very satisfying.
This coat owns Korean style and it looks so elegant and sweet. Korean style is favored by most young people nowadays. The turndown collar design makes it very fashionable. The material of the coat is very nice and it can keep warm very well. It also has delciate manufacture.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By walaa.nourelde**
26/04/2014
i liked it so much it's looking like the picture

By hanjoe1**
24/12/2013
This overcoat is available in two sizes and I ordered medium size, which is perfect for my body. This overcoat is available in four different colors and I very much impressed by the black color.

By emily.nelson**
17/12/2013
Love the combination of turn down collar with high quality fabric. The red color used in the overcoat makes it awesome. I would recommend it for fashionable ladies. It is such a nice piece and that too such a cheap rate.

By rosamaria19**
15/12/2013
This overcoat has a stripped pattern and this has an amazing style. I bought this overcoat last week. The red color is very sexy and this color attracted most of the women’s eyes. I love this overcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment