Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Sexy Straps Split-Front Sequins Hollow Out Long Polina's Evening Dress

Here is a sexy straps split-front sequins hollow out long polina’s evening dress on tidebuy.com, which is a popular online shopping for women dresses. This dress is favored by most women and they speak highly of the item so much.
The cutting is perfect to show your body shape very well. This dress looks so sexy and it can make you chic. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the superb quality.

There are many tidebuy reviews and you can read the information as a reference to get more information.
By fresh.**
29/11/2013
I received my dress today and it fit like a glove!I was so nervous about the size I ordered and even contacted customer service to go a size smaller.The dress was hollowed-out when I wore it,made me sexy and charming.Material,beads and everthing else looks great I look forward to wearing it to the ball season will come soon!I would definitely recommend!

By isabel_gra**
03/05/2013
my dress just came today! i was soooo happy! it took two weeks and five days to come. i'm so in love with it. my prom is still two months away and i just wish it would come already, I just want to wear it an show it off! it's so beautiful and i love it! if you're looking for a sexy prom dress that will dress or just a dress.. I 100% recommend this one, it's worth the price too! [i just have to get it tailored because its a bit loose on my hips, you can't notice too much on the picture && i need to iron it, it's all creases because i had just owned the package.] ANYWAY.. this dress is actually AMAZING! and I can't wait for prom now! .. thank you x

By Gi**
11/03/2013
so excited, just received this dress and cannot wait to try it on! Such a beautiful and elegant dress! Will post pictures after the party as it is very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment