Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Dramatic A-Line Strapless Ruched Beading&Sequins Long Taline's Quinceanera Dress

I bought this dramantic a-line strapless ruched beading&sequins long taliune’s quinceanera dress from tidebuy.com. I love the design of the dress so much and it can make me very charming and impressive on the proms.
The beading on the dress makes it very shining and the a-line strapless design makes it very special and attractive. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.The dress can show my body shpe very well.
Before buying the item,  I sw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By crid**
09/04/2014
I have to admit, when I saw that the dress was coming from overseas, I was a little nervous. But I got the dress today, I was very impressed with the quality! I love this dress and can't wait to wear it to prom!

By warrington**
02/04/2013
What a beautiful dress. I am very pleased with it. Thank you

By chochan**
25/01/2013
I am so pleased with tidebuy's service that I can't find words to describe it! They were super fast and I chose normal shipping - it took them 14 days for processing time and only 4 days for dress to come all the way from China to Slovenia!! (you probably don't know where Slovenia is so check it on the map that you will see how far it is!) The dress I got wasn't completely like picture, it was even more beautiful!!! It fits me completely (and I ordered custom size) and it is perfectly made. Once again I am very, very, very pleased. I ordered my dress for my prom and I am sure I will look beautiful, thanks to tidebuy. :) I highly recommend this site to anyone! Tidebuy, thank you from the bottom of my heart once again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment