Monday, November 24, 2014

Reviews Vintage Metal Buckle Copy Leather Women Cross Body Bag On Tidebuy

Look at this vintage metal buckle copy leather women cross body bag, it is the new arrival on tidebuy.com. This item belongs to bags column on tidebuy and it is favored by most women for its gorgeous looking and high quality.
The metal buckle on the bag makes it very fashionable and lovely. The copy leather design makes is so impressive. The cross body design makes the bag very easy to carry. This bag can contain many things and it can give you a nice looking. At the same time, the manufacture of the item is so nice and the price is quite reasonable.
If you want to buy it, you can read tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By karinakaarina04**
17/11/2014
I have this bag and it's amazing! It is made of good material and looks great;)

By adriecrampto**
07/08/2014
I love the look of the bag and overall it is made with good quality. My one problem is because of the length of the strap I wouldn't consider this a cross body bag. I am 5'6" (so not overly tall) and wearing this bag over one shoulder it hangs down at a nice length (top of bag is at top of my hip), but having it cross body it does not come down quite far enough (top of bag land at my waist).



No comments:

Post a Comment