Monday, November 24, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Pretty A-line One-Shoulder Knee-Length Flower Sandra's Bridesmaid Dress

I bought this pretty a-line one shoulder knee-length flower sandra’s bridesmaid from tidebuy.com, which is a professional online shopping for women dresses. I love the design of the dress so much and it can give me an amazing look on the proms.
The one-shoulder design makes the dress so elegant and sweet. The knee-length cutting makes the dress so gorgeous and it can show your good body shape very well. The flowers on the dress make it very sweet and lovely. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference.
By Man**
01/03/2013
I am using this dress in pink for my small ceremony. It was a little "pinker" than I expected but I LOVE it!! I did custom measurements and it fit perfectly! It's heavy and so nicely. Very nice quality. I will order my bridesmaids and my large ceremony dress and my mothers dress from here also.

By Brie**
31/12/2012
Ok so ordered this dress received it today...! Its absolutely stunning!! sooo worth the money exact same quality & detail as you would get from a party shop...

By Esth**
09/11/2012
I fell in love this dress, can't wait to wear it, comfortable fits beautifully and is very shinning!

By Abiga**
04/11/2012
Quality of my dress is so good. I just can say my appreciate to you. Hope you can always provide me the same quality dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment