Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tidebuy Royal Yellow White Goose Down Jacquard Comfortable Quilt Reviews

I bought this royal yellow white goose down jacquard comfortable quilt on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. I love the quilt so much and it touches so soft and it really owns high quality.
Look at the picture of the item, it is very sweet and marvelous. The royal yellow color looks so shiny and impressive. The white goose down jacquard is very goose and it touches so soft. The workmanship is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, I read tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By Rubywolves13**
07/10/2012
Although it took a while to get my blanket to me due to it not being in stock; I got it and I love it. Love how soft it is, love how beautiful it is love it love it love it!!!

By Di**
23/09/2012
The blanket arrived in perfect condition as usual.....I love it the fabric is soft and comfortable.

By Nev**
25/04/2012
We love our new down comforter, it is very soft, and lightweight not heavy.

By Christi**
17/02/2012
Great price for a wonderful product. Would definitely recommend this to others.

By Dan**
31/12/2011
Great product for the price. There are some sections that don't have as much down as other but I think that is typical for most down comforters. So far so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment