Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tidebuy Beginner 2 Machines Tattoo Kit and Power Supply 40 Color Inks Review

I bought this beginner 2 machines tattoo kit and power supply 40 color inks on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. I am satisfied with the item on tidebuy and it sues so nice. Here I want to share my happy shopping experience on tidebuy.
Look at the picture of the item, it is very amazing and I find it can function very well. This tattoo kit owns high quality and the manufacture of the item so delicate to show the excellent quality.
There are many good comments on review page and I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference before buying it.
By Shir**
20/03/2013
i was very happy with my purchase. it was worth the money i paid for it. im very impressed with this tattoo set

By Annabel**
04/03/2013
I looked at allot of different kits before choosing this one and see some negative things to say about the ink,since people said its okay,I tried it,and the truth is not bad.

By Man**
08/01/2013
Great price. You get what you pay for and more. Just got my kit today and already did a tattoo, which came out great. I'm not to sure about the colored inks. But the black worked fine. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment