Monday, October 13, 2014

Tidebuy Luxurious Korean Style Pockets Gentlewomanly Sweet Hoodie Reviews

I bought this luxurious Korean style pockets gentlewomanly sweet hoodie on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. The design of the hoodie is very amazing and it makes me very fashionable and energetic and I love the item so much. I am so happy to get such a suitable hoodie on tidebuy.
This hoodie owns Korean style, and the main theme of the style is sweetness and elegance. The hoodie is suitable for the young girls to make them more fashionable. The material of the item is very nice and the manufacture of the hoodie is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
By andybwill**
21/09/2014
This is a nice top, unfortunately, the colour is a lot stronger than in this picture. It's proper bright pink, not pale. The cut is nice, the outside of the fabric could be softer, but it's not too bad.
By marejovcevs**
24/09/2014
very quick delivery excellent quality - perfect - will buy again
By Nor**
19/09/2014
Fantastic hoodie, this is the very one I need! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment