Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Charming Off-the-Shoulder Mermaid Floor-Length Anderai's Mother of the Bride Dress

I bought this charming off-the-shoulder mermaid floor-length anderai’s mother of the bride dress on tidebuy.com for my mum. This dress is well made and it looks so elegant and formal. My mother loves the dress very much and we all so happy get such a gorgeous dress on tidebuy.
The off-the-shoulder design makes the dress very attractive and charming, and the mermaid body shape can show the nice figure very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the workmanship is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews and you can see the information as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
By Coleynedaba**
10/12/2013
The dress arrived ahead of time. Thank you for sending me the dress earlier. I’m very pleased with this service and the dress quality. Fantastic!

By kristine.strom**
09/12/2013
This dress is actually better than I hoped for! It arrived faster than I expected and looks exactly like it does in the picture. It was fully lined and better quality than I was expecting. It fits perfectly and no alterations are needed. I couldn't be happier!

By Giovan**
07/09/2012
Feminine dress came on time with excellent quality and fits me perfectly- the measurements are so accurate. It has saved us a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment