Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Fantastic Lace Sheath Knee-Length Bowknot Polina's Mother of the Bride Dress

We want to buy a mother of the bride dress for my mum on my wedding ceremony. One of my friends recommended tidebuy to us and she said it is a professional online shopping for wedding apparel. Then we visited this site to have a try.
Fortunately, we selected this fantastic lace sheath knee-length bowknot polina’s mother of the bride dress. The design of the dress is very special and it can make my mum very graceful. The bowknot on the dress makes it very sweet and adorable and the knee-length cutting makes it so attractive. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the high quality.
Before buying the item, we saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By dr_thama**
10/07/2013
very beautiful dresses i love it high quality i can say i love it

By Ann**
18/02/2013
The dress is beautiful...perfect fit. I ordered it in my own size. Thanks.

18/01/2013
the whole dress is perfection and I look and feel like a modern mother in it. I am grateful I read the previous reviews so I was pre-warned about the import tax, still a major bargain. I will never regret this purchase and have already recommended this site to others.

By Ja**
16/11/2012
You are good dressmakers I have seen on line, for the dress I expected. When I got my item, I even want to jump up. Thanks for your working.

No comments:

Post a Comment