Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Pretty Mermaid Strapless Crystal Floral Pin Ruched Empire Floor-Length Bridesmaid/Evening Dress

I selected this pretty mermaid strapless crystal floral pin ruched empire floor-length bridesmaid/evening dress on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops, and it is also a professional online shopping for wedding apparel.
I like the design of the dress so much and it looks so impressive and it can make me very charming and attractive on that big day. The crystal on the dress makes it so shining and sweet. And the cutting is perfect to show my body curve very well. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, I turned to review page to see the reviews as a reference.
By Augus**
24/07/2014
My girls looked amazing.! Perfect dress and speedy delievery. We are all satisfied!

By Augus**
24/06/2014
I recently ordered this dress for my 5 bridesmaids in regency and they fell in love. This dress is really amazing and fits so nice as described. Overall the shipping was less time than I thought it came very quick and everyone was satisfied. This site has officially won me!!!! :)

By micky_in_dre**
02/04/2014
I received my dress from tidebuy today in the mail. I was so excited when I received it that I tried on the dress immediately. I’ve been waiting for so long!. All in all a great purchase!

By gigi103**
03/03/2014
Wow, i love the dress! I ordered two dresses for my fabulous bridesmaids-to-be and i cannot wait to see them wearing your fab dress soon!! Thank you so much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment